If you’re a business that works with clients, you’ve probably experienced the frustration of trying to find a digital workspace that lets you easily work with people outside your organization. All you want to do is communicate and collaborate with your client in an easy-to-use space. Is that too much to ask?
No, it’s not. AirSend makes it easy to add external clients to Channels, unlike the more complicated process needed with apps like Slack or Microsoft Teams. And with a simple, elegant interface and the ability to customize Channels with your own logo and background, AirSend looks much more professional than social media sites like Discord or Facebook.
Once you’ve added your client, you can send messages, have voice/video calls, share and organize files, create tasks, and keep notes all in one place.
The rest of this blog post is going to show you just how easily you can start working with a client in AirSend so you can spend more time on growing your business and less time trying to figure out technology.
How to Start Working with a Client in AirSend
Before you start the process of working with a client in AirSend, you need to have an AirSend account. You can get AirSend Pro free for one year if you sign up for your account before November 15 by clicking the button below.
After you have an AirSend account, working with a client is as easy as following these five simple steps:
1) Create a Channel, or you can invite people to a preexisting Channel.
2) Click on the People icon, then click the button that says “Add New Member” and enter the client’s email address.
3) The client will receive an email which will invite them to create an account.
4) If the client creates an account through a simple 1-step process, then they will have direct access to the Channel and any files, notes, actions, and messages that are in the Channel.
5) However, if they do not create an account, you can still work with the client by sending messages to them using the “Post message and send an Email” button in your Channel.
As you can see, it is very easy to work with a client using AirSend. The simplicity for you both you and your clients means you can pay more attention to them and their experience instead of wasting time figuring out the ins and outs of the more complicated apps that are out there.
What has your experience with digital client collaboration been like? Let us know in the AirSend Feedback Channel!